The installation of the TyreAid™ is very simple and can be performed by any maintenance personnel with regular skills and without any special training or tools for the TyreAid™. The two main component categories are the transmitter/sensors and a receiver. For more detailed information, please view the Owner's & Installation Manual.
1. Attach the transmitter to the bracket and the bracket to the end of the axle/wheel-hub.
2. Connect the hoses to the valve stems.
3. Check the tire pressure and twist the nylon lens to calibrate the unit.
1. Locate a good place in the cab for the included bracket and attach it.
2. Find a power source and connect the cable.
We estimate an installation time of 5 - 10 minutes per tire.
NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
However, using a very simple programming routine, programming can be performed to eliminate other vehicles’ tires.